Thursday, January 27, 2011

Walking around Etsy

It has been a long week so far and I needed to relax a little bit before I had to go back to packing for the moving,so I decided to take a walk around Esty like every week.

This time I wasn't really looking for anything, I just wanted to walk around an enjoy the beautiful village where Etsy market is.
For some of you Etsy village might be by the beach or by the mountain but to me it is like the little villages in south Spain known as "los pueblos blancos" (white villages).

Potograph made by mcresearch
The sun was up and it was feeling really good!.I set down and I took a look around, kids were playing, women were sitting in front of their houses talking about their every days  things, all the windows were full of beautiful geraniums and the birds were singing on the back ground.

Original Oil on Canvas Geranium by Ironsidelmpastos
 
love birds by GloriousGirlJewelry
The smell of orange blossom was everywhere, it felt like one of those days where the time doesn't matter and the afternoons are eternal.

Fresh Oranges by nboudreau
 After a while the sun started going down and a beautiful sunset showed up on the horizon, it was time to go back home....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Laura! Nice walk around etsy... would want to share my entry too ... ^^)

Roy Murray said...

Great idea for a blog entry; thanks for using my photo.
Roy Murray

Laura said...

sorry for the mistake!!..it is open now!!..feel free of sharing your walk around Etys!!..I cant way to see your Lalay!

Díscola said...

I love this post as I love south Spain as well!
Good memories came to my mind.
Have a nice day! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...