Monday, February 14, 2011

ABC's: D is for Dots!!

Hi everybody!!...Happy valentine's day!!

Every week with one of my favorites bloggie friend Tatter Beans we go throuh the alphabet!
Every body can participate on it, it doesn't have to be a print it can be whatever your craft is...you just need to follow in order of the Alphabet ...

This week letter is D as Dots!!!


I made something for one of my best friends daughter Vivian,she is a really sweet girl,so I wanted her to have some special for this special day!
This cute little heart is full of heart dots and full of love too!!



Happy Vaentines dear friends!!!

7 comments:

- said...

Very cute.

Jennie said...

Ooh, heart dots! How fun! That was really sweet of you to make that for your BF's daughter :)

Maxabella said...

So sweet. Dots is a great one for 'D'. x

Tatter Beans said...

Dots ... why didnt I think of that one ... I wished you lived just round the corner... cause id love you to teach me to sew.. then I could make such awesome items like you do

Unknown said...

lovely post, Laura! And thanks, thanks, thanks a lot for the lovely handmade gift you've sent me! I got it and I am so happy! I am bragging about it in my blog today : P

Laura said...

You welcome guapa!!...I am glad you liked it!!

Laura said...

I wish we lived closer too tatter,I will be more than happy to teach you!!;^P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...