Monday, January 17, 2011

Dog lover or Cat lover?

Last week I asked for your favorite color and the most popular was blue!

Lets talk about the color blue then!

Blue is the color of the sky and the ocean.The color blue is peaceful and as the collective color of the spirit it can causes the body to produce calming chemicals, so it is often used in bedrooms.
Blue can also be cold and depressing ,and electric or brilliant blues become dynamic and dramatic.
Indigo, a deeper blue, symbolizes a mystical borderland of wisdom, self-mastery, and spiritual realization. While blue is the color of communication with others, indigo turns the blue inward to increase personal thought, profound insights, and instant understandings.
Fashion consultants recommend wearing blue to job interviews because it symbolizes loyalty.

Some curiosities about color blue...
 *Owls are the only birds that can see the color blue.
 * Mosquito's are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other color.
 *Pablo Picasso's "Blue Period" refers to a series of paintings in which the color blue dominates and which he painted between 1901 and 1904. The Blue Period is a marvelous expression of poetic subtlety and personal melancholy and contributes to the transition of Picasso's style from classicism to abstract art.

And now lets talk about our three sellers of this week.

Our first seller is Hannahbird , she specialize in fantasy/fairytale, children's book, and fashion illustration and she work primarily in watercolor and ink.
Her work is amazing!..this one is one of my favorites!



Please stop by her shop and take a look..you wont be disappointed!

Our second seller this week is Tatter Beans ,Her shop is fool of beautiful and great pictures like this one!


please take a look of her shop and don't miss the chance of getting one of her amazing photos!

And our third seller of this week is No Bake Cakes , Her and her mom create wonderful cakes out of towels,their shop is full of fun items for you and your children!


 take a look to her shop and you will fall in love with it!

Since we already know each other favorite color I think it would be a good idea to change the question every week..so this week question is..are you a Dog lover or a Cat lover??

looking forward to  see your comments!!



8 comments:

LibbysGirlyThings said...

Sorry I just started following your blog today, but if I had been here last week, I would have told you my favorite color is PINK! Blue is nice too, though. Glad to be following you now.

Laura said...

No worries!!lol...thanks for following my little blog!!..answer this week question and you may be pick to be feature next week!!;^P

Unknown said...

I love both! when I was young, we had a three dogs and 1 cat and they are like one big family... the cat sleeping and eating with the dogs, lol

Díscola said...

Hi there!
I like both but maybe because I have two lovely cats I'm more a cat person.
Cat lover, then!
Have a nice day, Laura ♥

Jennie said...

Very interesting about the color blue... I'm sorry I missed that post. Mine would have been pink, too.

As for dog vs. cat... I grew up as a dog lover, but since being found by our current kitty, I have become a one cat woman :)

BonAndChi said...

I loooove dogs!!! X3

I've always wanted one since i was little... but my mum and brother were allergic to them... :'(
and now that i've moved out... i still can't get one 'coz of our apartment rules... :T

If and when I do get one though I would love a shiba inu!!! X3

Laura said...

lol..I had the same problems when I was living with my family,my sister was allergic so I had to wait until I moved out..it took me a few years before I convince my hubby to get one!!;^P

hannahbird said...

ahh, thanks so much for featuring me here! :)

i'm definitely a dog person. i like cats too, but dogs are so much easier and so sweet. our dog is like my baby <3 we want to get a second one but can't afford it yet... i'd love to have a welsh corgi. or just a sweet mutt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...