Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pay it forward...

I have decided to participate in this fun chain that I think it can bring a lot of joy to a lot of people!



I found it in Tatter Beans and I signed up for it!..I am loving it!

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.


Ready, set, GO!
I said GO .... Go sign up

If you are one of the first 5 leaving a comment send me your address to....SaharasHeart@yahoo.com

And for tomorrow we are featuring three wonderful sellers who left comments last Monday telling me their favorite colors!!...don't forget to stop by and leave your comments!

take care!

4 comments:

To Sew With Love said...

I would love to participate! ^^)

Sahara's Heart said...

thanks so much for participating guapa!!!

LibbysGirlyThings said...

Here's another try...
I love your shop and all the little pillows... super cute! Can't wait to participate in your pay it forward!

Sahara's Heart said...

lol..thanks Libby!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...