Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pay it forward...

I have decided to participate in this fun chain that I think it can bring a lot of joy to a lot of people!



I found it in Tatter Beans and I signed up for it!..I am loving it!

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. However, to be eligible, you must re-post this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.


Ready, set, GO!
I said GO .... Go sign up

If you are one of the first 5 leaving a comment send me your address to....SaharasHeart@yahoo.com

And for tomorrow we are featuring three wonderful sellers who left comments last Monday telling me their favorite colors!!...don't forget to stop by and leave your comments!

take care!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to participate! ^^)

Laura said...

thanks so much for participating guapa!!!

LibbysGirlyThings said...

Here's another try...
I love your shop and all the little pillows... super cute! Can't wait to participate in your pay it forward!

Laura said...

lol..thanks Libby!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...