Saturday, January 15, 2011

This Week I am Grateful For..

I got this idea from Maxabella loves beautiful blog and I thought that thanking something or somebody every week would be great!..and It could help us to stop a second in our busy life and think about all the grate things and people that help us to go through it!

So this week I am grateful for...Books and writers.

 

I could be reading for hours,days or even weeks if I didn't have to go back to the real life!

So this week I want to thank the writers,for giving me the opportunity of exploring beautiful and magics places,and  transporting me from one side of the world to the other without moving from my bed, 


I want to thank them for letting me meet wonderful creatures and characters and  letting me cry and laugh with them


and thanks them also for letting me experience a lot of feelings and  sensations that probably without a book I would never be able to feel.


So this week what are you grateful for?

next week this post will move to Fridays!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh yes! Where would we be without literature. I'm grateful for books and writers too.

Unknown said...

You have reminded me of how I miss having the time to read. So looking forward to a holiday where I can lounge in the sunshine with a good book. Lovely post.

Naturally Carol said...

Despite e-books I don't think paper books will ever disappear because they have such a feel and portability to them...I love books too!

Maxabella said...

Sarah, that's a lovely sentiment. I adore the journeys that books have taken me on, but how often do I stop to think 'thank you' to the writer who made it all happen. Great post and it's fab to see a new face! x

Life In A Pink Fibro said...

That's a great thing to be grateful for. I'm with you wholeheartedly.

Laura said...

To me book are my life almost!...I can't live without them!:^P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...