Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lazy Sunday.

Today I am feeling a little lazy and sad, my husband had to leave us today for a few days and I am not used to it.
I am used to be a lot of hours by myself, but in the end of the day I know he is going to come back home and he is going to sleep by my side.
What am I going to do the next couple of days?? I have some friends coming over on Monday night and they are staying for a few days,that is going to be grate for me and GG (my puppy)..they have kids and she love kids, she love licking them and knocking  them over too!

This morning I took her out for a while and we played soccer together, well I was kick the ball and she was picking it up and running away from me!


Later on i will take here out for play time with her best friend milky,an adorable boxer/lab mix who has a lot of patient with the little GG!..they love fighting for the same pine cone,stick or whatever they find out there!

Milky and GG kissing each other..they are too cute!

I am posting today two of my latest treasuries...and I wanted to thank all my teammates for featuring me in their beautiful treasuries!



2 comments:

Jennie said...

It is an adjustment at night when the hubby is away. Mine doesn't travel much, but the few times he has been gone without me I always feel weird about it beforehand. Then he goes, and I end up enjoying having the place to myself for a little bit! Do something just for you and the time will fly by... a chick flick, a bottle of wine...

Laura said...

You are right jennie,it feels weird first but I am using all this "free" time to relax,take a double look to my shop,upgrade a few things and just lay on the sofa and watch tv!!!;^P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...